Facebook:
Construye-T

E-mail: construye_t_cobaem@hotmail.com

Encuesta

¿Te gusto La pagina?

Votos totales: 61

¡Bienvenidos Cobaem 02 sur

Construye-T:

Construye T Tiene como propósito crear comunidades educativas que favorezcan la inclusión, la equidad, la participación democrática y el desarrollo de competencias individuales y sociales de las y los jóvenes, para que permanezcan en la escuela, enfrenten las diversas situaciones de riesgo y construyan su proyecto de vida. 

La RADIO QUE SE ANTOJA ESCUCHAR 

DEJA TU COMENTARIO AYA ARRIA ^||||

¿Que musica Te Gusta Oir?

Noticias Institucionales

Anuncios

28.04.2012 05:07
Dia de la Sexualidad 4 de Mayo. EL BAGUETT ES UNA RADIO QUE PARTICIPA EN LA ESCUELA LOS...

Admisiones

28.04.2012 05:06
Quieres unirte a Construye-T asiste ala Biblioteca los dias Miercoles de 12:20 a 1:10 , y...

Maestros

Fecha: 13.05.2024

Autor: RobertLeT

Asunto: Aloha i writing about the prices

Szia, meg akartam tudni az árát.

Fecha: 12.05.2024

Autor: BlackVuetjn

Asunto: Examining handwritten texts

works of art.

Fecha: 12.05.2024

Autor: RFAYXKyHnR

Asunto: VhqyBXLTNV KAuMSOvQXp TFCtWqnIwr pYFKaaVdvy okiPXgpwKc

Theme site super 000*** construyet.webnode.mx

Fecha: 11.05.2024

Asunto: Aloha i writing about prices

Прывітанне, я хацеў даведацца Ваш прайс.

Fecha: 09.05.2024

Asunto: Hi, i write about the prices

Hi, I wanted to know your price.

Fecha: 08.05.2024

Autor: XRumerTest

Asunto: Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.

Fecha: 08.05.2024

Autor: AluminAmert

Asunto: Be happy today, bro :)

Ello, gov'nor!

Fecha: 06.05.2024

Asunto: Hallo i write about the price

Salut, ech wollt Äre Präis wëssen.

Fecha: 02.05.2024

Autor: Kitesurf Lagos

Asunto: Kitesurfing Spot in Algarve Lagos

Beautiful coastal town of Lagos, Portugal, Algarve Kite Center is renowned as the best kitesurfing spot in the Algarve region. With its ideal wind conditions, stunning beaches, and clear blue waters, this spot offers the perfect setting for an exhilarating kitesurfing adventure.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced kitesurfer, Algarve Kite Center has something to offer for everyone. The spot is suitable for all skill levels, making it a popular choice among kitesurfing enthusiasts from around the world.

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Algarve while enjoying the thrill of kitesurfing at this top-notch spot. Prepare to be amazed by the incredible views and adrenaline-pumping rides that await you at Algarve Kite Center.

Fecha: 02.05.2024

Autor: WilliamTwity

Asunto: Fresh Member Joining

Greetings everyone! I newcomer in this community and eager to join the group. I have been intrigued by [subject/pastime associated to the community] for a while presently, & I am anticipating forward to gaining knowledge of all from you & sharing my personal experiences as too. A little little regarding myself - I'm from [your city/region] and mine other hobbies consist of [enumerate 2-3 other interests]. Please free to ask me something, and I am looking forward to becoming to know you all!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>